Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gloomy Sky at Mount Fuji


It's a pine forest at Mount Fuji.
The sky was clear at first and full of shine then it became cloudy, we almost get light rain...
Unfortunately, we couldn't reach Step 5 at Mount Fuji due to traffic at the weekend.
Well, it's not my point. I promise to write often and update my last trip. Since I already share my trips on my tumblr, I decided to make "Story of the Picture" from the photo that taken from my trip.

So this is the story...
Lately I realize, I almost lost my "me" side. Like the
I used to write and sketch often before.
I like to write a story since elementary school back then, I write detective story, family story and love story and poem sometimes. Until my Senior high school time, I made a novel called Journey to the Past and I still revised them during my College years.
Last year, before I got a job I also still write a short story about A Couple Friend : Hiara and Fabian.
Somehow, I still write but I think I lost my inspiration. Most of the time I don't know what to write.
Well, I miss the old me, when it's easy to write a poem in a beautiful language, or just write a story about something that I like.

I also realize, I became far from my dream become designer. I rarely sketch, I also lack of inspiration. Though now I still regularly design my own cloth.

I become a person with less leisure time. Most of my free day I used for rest and do some exercise so my body can be fit.

But I lost my inspiration, I lost my reason to write and sketch. Like those gloomy sky that full of cloud that block the sunshine. This now "thingy" blocked me from "My Old Me". I can't say I don't like what I've done right now. I'm happy, I travel more, I learn and I work to something that at least my other passion. But just, there's an empty room that I need to fill out.

Hopefully I can fill it the soonest.
Stay cheers and move forward.

Irin

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete