Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
And at late night Rizka came in and gave me a present. It was digital photo frame,, hihi sure I'm glad
Thank you, Honey,,
Saturday, October 17, 2009
But i have a moment that i really never forget it in the past. In early 90's, it just three of us, me, Mom and Dad,, we were in Sydney. Everything wasn't just fine but perfect! We're happy family,, and then I've got my baby brother named Ahmad Reza Zulfi there,, I have my parent completely home,, and here are some pictures from my childhood,, but it wasn't in Sydney,, I'm not scan it yet but those photos can show me how lucky I am,,
Friday, October 16, 2009
Konsep Welcoming Party kali ini agak beda,, khususnya buat pemilihan ketua angkatan 2008nya,, we gave them time to debate candidate so they had more clues about their candidate,,
Then,, tarampampa,, Imanuelia Kristi voted as Ketua Angkatan Mankom 2008,, congrats ya my sista,, she's my junior on KJ21,, ^^
As usual, Ketua Angkatan Mankom get their accesories and she must wear it for seven days,, here the pictures
Congrats for Imanuelia Kristi,, we all hope you can bring Mankom be a better than yesterday especially for 2008
Debate between Lucky, Lia, and Rendy 'Abah'
me with statement headband for Ketua Angkatan
before coronation,, i took some pictures with this headband,, and sadly Rizka told me like ondel-ondel :(
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
i am sitting on my backyard watching to the Iceland sky,, enjoying the view of aurora,, i don't need to worry about everything,, 'cause I'm having all those thing I need
Someday, I'll be there watching for the Iceland sky,, Amien
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
i knew that you've explained me well,, but it didn't make me feel better,,
everything just messed up in my head
i think i need to go,, maybe this weekend i want to go to Bandung by myself,,
i need to be alone,,
PS : i'm already miss you
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Hmm,, this is indonesian salad with delicious peanut sauce
sure i don't eat beef,, i just eat chicken, duck, fish and other seafood,, so my mom always made me Soto Betawi without beef,, ^^
I'm a spicy dish lover! Sour, hot, and salty! And today,, I'll send Tom Yam soup recipe to my Mom so when I back home next Mom will cook this dish for me,,
and here is the recipe:
11/2 liters chicken stock or 3 chicken stock cubes in 11/2 liters boiling water
2 stalks lemongrass, thick bottom part only, outer leaves removed, sliced
4 to 6 bird's-eye chillies, sliced
3cm galangal root, thinly sliced
8 kaffir lime leaves, sliced
4 tablespoons fish sauce
12 to 16 fresh medium prawns (250g)
250g fresh or canned straw or button mushrooms
4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoons Roasted Chilli Paste (see below)
Roasted Chilli Paste
12 dried red chillies
5 whole shallots, unpeeled
8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
2 tablespoons dried shrimp paste
2 tablespoons dried prawns, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes to soften
2 tablespoons shaved palm sugar or dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons tamarind juice
1 tablespoon oil
- To make the Roasted Chilli Paste, dry-fry the dried chillies in a wok or frying-pan over low heat until dark and fragrant, taking care not to burn. When cool, remove the stems from the chillies, discard the seeds and cut the chillies into lengths. Set aside.
- In the same pan, dry-fry the shallots and garlic over low heat until soft and blistered. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. Peel and slice the garlic and shallots.
- Roast the shrimp paste over low flame using tongs or aluminium foil.
- Place the dried prawns into a mortar or blender and grind to a coarse powder. Add the chillies, garlic and shallots and grind until fine. Add the shrimp paste, palm sugar, fish sauce and tamarind juice and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Add the chilli paste and stir-fry until deep brown and very fragrant. This makes about 125ml of paste. When cool, the paste can be stored in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
- To make the soup, bring the chicken stock to a boil in a stockpot over high heat. Add the lemongrass, chillies, galangal and lime leaves and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Then add the fish sauce, prawns and mushrooms. Reduce heat to medium and gradually stir in the lime juice and Roasted Chilli Paste. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns turn pink, but do not overcook. Check seasoning, adding more fish sauce or lime juice for a hot and piquant soup. Serve immediately.
check out another asian dish recipe on asianfood
Friday, October 9, 2009
Firstly, I'm only having one class MBM with a great lecture. Then,, I have a break-lunch(breakfast +lunch) at Psychology canteen then we were(Me, Acil, and Yulvi) walking around Jatinangor from campus to Jatos. Tiringly but we have fum so much.
I bought some veil,, include an animal printed silk veil. I really fall in love with that veil. And I plan for using that veil to campus on Saturday.. can't wait!!!
And this is a picture that I took on Thursday before we were walking around