Friday, February 19, 2010

About Lovely Morning

I really love a MORNING!
love the smell
love the color
love the breeze
love the weather

Perfect morning means only by my self, doing what i want to do, have a cup of coffee, reading my current book or just browsing in the internet,, with a sunshine,, not too cold weather,, windy,, fresh air,,

Morning means much too me, saat kita memulai pagi kita dengan bangun lebih awal,, just see,, We'll fight the day enthusiastic,, so I love to wake up early and I hate to be hurry going to campus in the morning,, because Morning Moment so important to boost up my mood for a day,,

I really gratitude for My Lovely God,, i have a perfect boarding house! We have a kin of garden in front of our room,, so perfect picture in the morning,, green and fresh ^^,, that's why i'm not leaving my boarding house though it's so far far away from my campus,,

i have some wish for my next perfect morning in the future,,

#1 wake up early in my pent house,, watching for the perfect sky,, far from the whoop-de-doo,, a cup of coffee,, perfect internet connection,, preparing for my work,,

#2 Greece-Swiss-Ireland-watching their sky from the hotel balcony-perfect breakfast with my Mr. Right-ready for discover the world

perfect song for my perfect morning
Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth

or get some spirit from
ABBA - Dancing Queen

Be pleasant until ten o'clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. ~Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment