Friday, April 30, 2010

What A Great Day!

Last Wednesday, We (Me and Rizka) went to Bandung with Lugazh's Xenia,,
My old friend Amir, asked me to bent him a doze of shoes from Bandung to Jember,,
firstly we went to Isma's place at Dago, to took a doze of shoes,,
I love the architecture of her place,, vintage and homey,,
then we went to Kebon Kawung to Elteha center to sent the packet,,
after that we ate @Balubur and then we went to CiWalk for watching Clash of The Titans 3D
here's the picture of us,,,







by the way, i bought new wallet before we saw the movie,, a long wallet colored baby blue from Hubsch

Ciwalk

Ciwalk

i wore customized Liz Clairbone blazer, flowery skirt as top, Lea jeans, snake skin bag, and Triset Sandal

After we saw that movie we eat at the wayside of Dago street,, I ordered "Colenak" and Rizka ordered "Jagung Serut Manis Pedas"
Colenak is special snacks from Bandung made from "tape/peuyeum" and sauced with scraped coconut and brown sugar,,
here's the picture,,,
Colenak


by the way here's the conversation between me, Rizka and Other Buyer:
Bapak: Bukan orang Bandung ya?
Kami mengangguk.
Rizka : Saya orang Jawa,,,
Bapak : Colenak itu makanan khas Bandung, saya juga pesen,, peuyeum dibakar kalo yang biasa pake bumbu kelapa dikasi gula merah,, pas tuh khan orang Jawa suka yang manis
Me (dalam hati) : ZZZZzzz,, gw suka asin pedes!
Bapak : Lagi ngidam ya mbak?
Me : (kaget sambil senyum malu) oh enggak kok
(dalam hati : ZZzz @#$#%^ emang gue ada tampang udah nikah ama nih bocah?)


Hmmm,, do I look like a pregnant woman????

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just too wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and
    the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and
    you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you.
    This is really a terrific web site.

    Also visit my site social bookmarking Service
    Also see my website :: social bookmark

    ReplyDelete